Sunday, January 24, 2010

i love amazon

let me just say that i love amazon and i want to have their babies!

i dropped my kindle last wednesday night and it died. i wanted to throw up. the kindle was a christmas present from my son, skip, and my, pregnant/i want her to have a girl, daughter in law, courtney. their stock is rising. i finally got the nerve to call and hear the bad news that they were sorry about my bad luck, but no they said, "no problem", we'll send you a new one. yeah! i couldn't believe what i heard. a company that really takes care of their customers. go amazon.

went to the okc winter quilt show. vendors were great, but as a fat, never satisfied american, i wanted more quilts. i heard through the grapevine that next year there will be more.

i am going to finish the quilt guilds 2011 raffle quilt today. i want it off my back. this is almost the last thing i have to finish before i can start working on the things that really satisfy me. pam, my sometimes partner in crime, and i are clearing off our schedules. we have made a vow not to volunteer for anything this year. we got ourselves overwhelmed by saying yes to too many things. we are finishing the things we agreed to and not volunteering for anything in the future, for awhile. if i do get weak and say the "Y" word i will lie and not tell pam. she will get the royal duct tape out and use it on me.



i took this picture of koty the other morning before he got on the school bus. what a sweet boy and beautiful sunrise. oklahoma has the most wonderful sunsets and sunrises. someone told me it was from the wind blowing all the red dirt in the air. whatever it is, it works. i love OK. check out the date on the picture. who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment