Sunday, July 26, 2009

not a laid back sunday morning....

nothing like a good f-bomb dropping mad rage early on a sunday morning. went out the garage door and the neighbors dog and tore up three sacks of extremely gross trash. good grief, where's a loaded gun when you need one?

leaving for the kids vacation tomorrow so i will be out of pocket until thursday. this will be a xanax a day trip i am sure. i would give my life for my grandsons in a second but to be closed up in a car with them for 6 hours straight gives me thoughts that had best not be shared. give me strength.

i am starting on my christmas gifts to everyone in my sewing group today. each one will be different and hopefully enjoyed by all. these will be tongue in cheek so they'll have to lighten up when they get them.

worked up a good sweat working off my mad spell that now i have to take a shower. i am trying to stay inspired to work on the aforementioned. stay motivated, stay motivated, stay motivated.

this is where i'd like to be.

1 comment:

  1. Sand looks lovely!
    I like your colorful blog header too, it's very cheerful!

    ReplyDelete