Thursday, July 16, 2009

another looney cloon retreat

i cannot wait to get on the road for retreat. it is what keeps me going and able to deal with my day to day obligations. it is the eye in the middle of my hurricane of a life. this doesn't mean that i don't cherish every minute that i spend with my family but sometimes i need a break to refuel. it's not only family that i need a break from but the many things that i haven't learned to say no to. slowly but surely i am eliminating things that have taken up so much of my time.

i can't get to my sewing room to work on ideas that i have in my mind, actually i really can't get IN my sewing room because the door is blocked with everything that was against one wall because the mud guy is working on the walls. i had my husband close the door off from my sewing room to the main bathroom. every time someone abused the bathroom they would open the door to my sewing room and well you know. now there is only one door leading into my room, i have to get used to going all the way around the house to get there. it is kind of hid in the back of the house. i like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment