Wednesday, March 18, 2009

cleaning day


i got the urge to clean my sewing space today. it doesn't happen very often, i hope the mood lasts long enough for me to get the room clean. i have so much crap it ain't even funny. i am trying to purge but it isn't easy. i can give books, patterns, and gadgets away but can't quite seem to let go of my fabric.

i am going to start dying my own since commercial fabrics cost a king's ransom. if i get some dyed this weekend i will post a picture.

it is quiet today compared to yesterday. river and koty are not here right now and riley is taking a nap. i haven't heard anybody yell "granny" in almost 30 minutes. yesterday was crazy and me along with it. should of taken a whole xanax.

this is a picture of a quilt i am going to teach if anyone signs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment