Sunday, April 22, 2012

haven't posted in two years + i think.  got to get organized and step up my game.  

i have a granddaughter since i last posted and do i ever love that little bundle of joy.  she has my heart.  

this is the quilt i designed and made for the 2012 Hop the River Shop Hop.  i like the design part but not the writing the pattern part.  it isn't a quilt i would make on my own, too traditional.  i don't like plan too much when i am starting a quilt.  usually i have a fabric i like and i just start putting things together as i sew.  it seems to work for me.  i made the next quilt for Quilts of Valor.  just started sewing blocks together and this is what i came up with.  i like it, that's what matters.  for more information on making quilts for Quilts of Valor go to qovf.org  that's enough for today.  rex is my quilt rack.  






No comments:

Post a Comment