Sunday, June 7, 2009

i sold a quilt

i am trying to make myself finish a quilt that i sold before i made it. this won't happen again. i like to do my quilting when i am in the mood. it's not something i would make for myself so that is another hurtle i have to jump to make myself work on it. i am glad that i haven't been paid yet as that would be another form of pressure that i don't enjoy. i promise the quilt is square, when i took the picture i was home alone so i had to lay it in the floor. i also separated those two red blocks that are sticking out like a bloody thumb.

2 comments:

  1. Your quilt looks good! I just finished a black, white and red quilt top too. You are fortunate to be able to sell yours- I'm going to be trying that too. Have agood day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the compliment on my red, white, and black quilt. sorry it took me so long to get back, i am learning as i go. i just read that it is good blog etiquette to respond to a comment. so i'm responding. i have sold a few quilts before but this is the most so far. i don't being rushed as i was on this one. i like to have them made and then sell them. lots less stress.

    carol capshaw

    ReplyDelete